All the documents including visiting cards, invitations etc. should be submitted in English language only. Noncompliance may lead to cancellation of visa applications.
Previously tourists applying for e-Visa for India had to visit the Indian consulate in their area and had to submit a range of documents there in order to get their visa approval. Now with the e-Visa services coming into effect the online
e-Visa applicants have to submit the soft copies of specific documents depending upon the type of visa they want to apply for. The soft copies should be in the prescribed format and size. Below we are providing the list of documents whose soft copies are required to complete the e-Visa application process. We are also providing the Government of India prescribed formats which the applicants should follow in order to successfully apply for e-Visa for India. The applicants can go through our Instructions for applicants' link to see if they fulfill all the criteria for applying for e-Visa services to India.
indiantvoa.org.in has helped Indian tourism grow leaps and bounce through this facility given by the Government of INDIA. We are specialized in processing the visa applications and we are the only renowned and reliable agency in case of urgent visa requirements for travels in a short notice. We have taken India's stories and experience to travelers and the global media while working with the tourism industry hand in hand to ensure that we deliver on what we promise through our campaign. The entire visa process is online which can be processed in the following way:
1. Digital photograph of the applicant:-
The applicant has to submit the soft copy of a recent photograph to apply for e-Visa. The digital photograph needs to be submitted in the exact format as given below.
2. Scanned Bio page of the passport:-
Irrespective of the type of e-Visa the applicant is applying for he/she needs to upload the scanned bio page of the passport in which the details and applicant's photograph should be visible. The scanned copy of the bio page should be in PDF format. The minimum size of the scanned copy can be 10 KB while the maximum permissible limit is 300 KB.
3. An additional document depending on the type of e-Visa:-
4. Documents for Business e-Visa:-
1) A clear and coloured scanned copy of the Page of Passport which holds the personal details. Format – PDF Size – Maximum 2 MB 2) A Business card of the travelling person or a letter from the Company for the purpose of travel.
Documents for Medical e-Visa:
1) A clear and coloured scanned copy of the Page of Passport which holds the personal details. Format – PDF Size – Maximum 2 MB 2) A letter on the letterhead of the Hospital in India where the treatment is suppose to happen.